New York Marijuana
& Hemp Attorneys
Dedicated, driven, and client-focused:
we are Green Light Law Group.
Empowering New York's emerging cannabis market with experienced cannabis attorneys
Green Light Law Group is a business law firm for the marijuana and hemp industries in New York. We have extensive experience navigating a newly forming cannabis market having brought hundreds of clients through Oregon’s launch in 2015, and thousands of clients over the past 7 years.
While the licensing program is being developed, cannabis businesses owners can consult with attorneys at Green Light Law Group to interpret the legal ramifications of regulations and mandates as they are enacted, execute the entity formation process, draft partnership agreements, advise on corporate governance matters, and prepare records likely needed for the adult-use recreational licensure process.
Green Light's most recent articles covering important New York topics:
- New York Legislature Approves Conditional Cannabis Licenses to Begin Cultivation and Processing of Adult Use Cannabis
- How To Apply for a New York Cannabis License
- New York Adult-Use Cannabis License
- New York Cannabinoid Hemp (CBD) Processor and Retailer Licenses
- New York Cannabis Control Board to Allow Medical Home Cultivation
- New York Published Proposed Emergency Rules on Hemp Cultivation Licensing: What’s Going On?
- The New Destination for Cannabis Tourism: New York, Where You Can Legally Consume in Public
- Vertical Integration In Marijuana Legislation – Looking Ahead to New York
- Key Issues for New York Regulators to Keep in Mind
- What is the Timeline for Adult-use Cannabis Sales in New York?
- How To Apply for an On-Site Consumption License in New York
- New York’s Marijuana Regulation and Tax Act: Equity Plan and Social & Economic Equity Applicants
- New York Conditional License Bill Proposed
- Five Mistakes to Avoid if You Want a New York Cannabis License
Our attorneys are recognized industry leaders and are ready to provide insight and guidance to our clients. We have substantial experience working with marijuana and hemp clients, from licensing to litigation we are the legal team to help navigate New York's new landscape.
Green Light Law Blog
Start the conversation here.
Green Light Attorneys Perry N. Salzhauer, Daniel Shortt, and Brittany Adikes have joined McGlinchey Stafford